Summer is at its peak and the temperature is at an all time high. We step out hesitantly because its inevitable, be it to office, running errands, shopping..the summer heat isn’t cooling down, but we sure can. I know its a bit cheesy but come on guys..you definitely can..with ice creams of course. It can make you forget about the heat wave and soaring temperature outside for sometime. Imagine coming home after a long hectic day, opening your fridge and finding a homemade tasty ice cream inside the freezer..its a stress buster.
Here is a Chocolate Oreo Ice Cream recipe that you can easily make at home. Its so rich and creamy without any added artificial flavouring. Try this recipe..its a chocolate delight with some crunchy oreo bites much needed to beat the heat.
- Milk Powder: 1/4 Cup
- Cocoa Powder: 2 Tbsp
- Water: 1/3 Cup
- Oreo: 6-7 nos
- Cold Whipped Cream: 1 Cup
- Powdered Sugar: 1/4 Cup
- Chocolate Essence: 1/2 Tsp
- In a bowl add 1/4 cup milk powder, 2 tbsp cocoa powder, 1/3 cup water and mix well.
- Break Oreo into small pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, add 1 cup of cold wipped cream, 1/4 cups of powdered sugar and 1/2 tsp of chocolate essence and whisk it. (Use a hand mixer or a normal whisker). Beat until soft peaks are formed. Add the milk and cocoa mixture into this and whisk again till its bit thick and creamy.
- Add the oreo cookies into the mixture and stir nicely.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into a container and tap it nicely. Keep it in the fridge to set overnight.