Everyone who saw the last episode of Game of Thrones knows that what we witnessed was nothing less than mersmerizing. I’ve always been a House Stark fan from the beginning of the series and as a fan I thought I had to make something to celebrate the awesome soul that is Arya Stark (the Stark ladies are killing it). So I found this recipe of a Game of Thrones inspired Party Parfaits by Homehooplah and thus I recreated the House of Stark Party Parfait.
We are halfway through the final season and if you are gonna have a Game of Thrones screening with your friends or family tomorrow or on the days to come, try this recipe and plant your house flag and celebrate the upcoming episodes.
Prep Time: 10 mins
- Whipping Cream, cold: 2 cups
- Powdered Sugar: 1/3 cup
- Vanilla Essence: 1 tsp
- Digestive Biscuits/ Cornflakes, crushed: 1 cup
- Blackberries, frozen: 1 cup
- For the whipping cream: In a hand mixer or stand mixer, add in chilled whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla essence and beat on high until stiff peaks form.
- For assembling the parfaits, in any glass or goblet layer a heavy portion of whipped cream (2 dollops), then a layer of crushed biscuits or cornflakes followed by a layer of blackberries and finish it off with another hefty layer of whipped cream.
- Sprinkle your choice of sprinklers (if you like) and plant the Stark house flag at the top and serve.