These blonde cookies with popping colours of M&Ms are one of the best looking and best tasting cookies out there. They are crispy on the outside and soft inside and crunchy with the chocolate filled M&Ms. It is so easy to make and only takes 10-11 minutes in the oven and the overall result is the best tasting homemade cookies.
You can find the recipe below and if you’d like to see a detailed tutorial of making these cookies that I would be posting on Monday, follow me on my Instagram page which you can find if you scroll down till the end of this recipe.
Try this recipe out and let me know what you think in the comments below.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Baking Time: 11 mins
This recipe makes around 25-30 cookies
*Take the butter out of the fridge 30 mins before using for the easiness of whisking.
*You may replace M&Ms with any candy coated milk chocolate pieces according to the availability.
- Brown Sugar (powdered): 1 cup
- White Sugar: 1 cup
- Butter: 1 cup (227 g)
- Eggs: 2 nos
- Vanilla Extract: 1 1/2 tsp
- Flour: 2 1/2cups
- Baking Soda: 1 tsp
- Salt: 1 tsp
- M&Ms: 1 1/2 cups
- In a large mixing bowl, add brown sugar, white sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla extract and give a good whisk with a hand whisk or electric whisker till the ingredients are combined.
- Sieve flour, baking soda and salt into a plate to eliminate any lumps. Add the sieved dry ingredients into the wet mixture and whisk thoroughly until the ingredients are all well combined.
- Add 3/4 cup of M&Ms to the cookie mix and give a nice stir.
- Line the baking tray with parchment paper and drop a tablespoon full of mixture onto the parchment paper. Each tablespoon of the dough must be atleast 2 inches apart from each other or else it will get sticked to one another while baking.
- Top each tablespoon of dough with the reamaining M&Ms.
- Transfer the baking tray into a preheated oven at 170 degree C and bake for 10-11 minutes.
- Transfer the baked cookies to a wire rack and let it cool completely.